#4 What's in my mind?

 #ENGLISHTASK   

The question is what is something that has been on your mind a lot lately?

Since two and three days backwards, I think I don’t have something that has been on my mind a lot lately. I think having a smile and staying positive aids my life to be better from yesterday. Even though my generation has been tested to face this pandemic Covid-19 situation, I think every single thing that Allah managed, always has a silver lining. I am so grateful to be one of the people who are experiencing this circle. Enjoying the new norm in our life like following every single SOP that has been organized by the government made me more cautious.  


Other than that, I always wish I will be one of the fortunate ones in this world. My family is one of the keys also for myself to keep motivated and more patient in this pandemic problem. When I saw other people suffer- lost jobs, having many kids, and a small house made myself feel more luckier. I hope Allah will grant all my wishes to help others who are surviving in their journey of life. 


My counsel is to stay positive and create a smile on our face that will help to reduce our stressful manner in this pandemic life. InshaAllah. 



* I will change and update this statement every weeks to share more about my mind lately. 😉
   
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MENTAL ILLNESS TREATMENT BACK THEN VS NOW

My definition of a successful school year.