My definition of a successful school year.

 Every student dreamed of a successful school year. Despite that, I strongly believe that they also have their own perspective about a successful school year. In my opinion, a successful school year is when I am surrounded with loving and caring people. Some students frequently need several attentions and support from people that they trusted and they respected. It is because they believe that having some attention and support will help them to overcome their tribulations and stress very well. Sometimes, their problem is just not coming from the school, it also can exist from the home. Thus, surrounding myself with loving and supportive people is my happy pill. On the other hand, for me when I fortunately created the best moments in school is a successful school year. Overcoming the tribulations with one batch, actively participating in co-curricular and helping the school community are the impressive moments that I desired. Those moments will make me feel eager to acquaint myself with knowledge, miss the memories and have a tough mentality. Clearly, I am so proud of myself because I can feel the successful school year being.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MENTAL ILLNESS TREATMENT BACK THEN VS NOW